Wile for Cotton
Cotton Moisture Meter
Farmcomp's Wile Cotton moisture meter allows you to make an express analysis of moisture in loose cotton directly in the field during cotton harvest season.
Wile Cotton can also be used in the factories and laboratories when you need quick and reliable information about the moisture content in loose cotton.
Technical features of Wile Cotton Moisture Meter:
- Analyzed material: raw cotton (loose)
- Six calibrations for different types of loose raw cotton which differ by quality and amount of debris
- Moisture measurement range: 5,2 – 30%
- Accuracy: +/- 2% moisture
Functions of Wile Cotton Moisture Meter:
- Automatic temperature compensation;
- Calculation of average values;
- Easy to adjust calibration;
- Clear display with large easy to see numbers.
Wile Cotton is used together with Wile 251, 50 cm probe (to be ordered separately).
Content of the delivery:
- Wile Cotton Moisture Meter;
- Strong carrying case;
- User's manual;
- Wile 251-probe;
- 9 V battery (6F22).