The most accurate way to measure hectoliter weight, consisting of measuring tube, fore-runner and sharp-edge plate, auxiliary tube, filling cylinder and base plate.
Accurate and traceable, the Kern Chondrometer is the only choice for laboratories and in-take sites wishing to measure hectoliter weight to the full.
- Material: brass
- Scraper blade: stainless steel
- Weights: brass, filled with lead
- Axial: hardened steel
- Bracket: agate
- Base plate with stainless steel locking screws
- Support (1 litre) with two pluggable tubes on the top with agate bracket for the beam
- Beam: centre distance and height-balanced to an exactmmµ-range
- Advance body consists of tube, centerpiece and two panes, soldered together and turned to an exact height and weight of 89 + 1 gram (1 litre)
- Scraper blade consists of three parts: holder, brass frame and blade
- Capacity measure consists of several soldered single components (tube and solid matter)
- Counterweight consists of a base plate, bracket and replacement ear
- Recipient for bulk product consists of brass tube with a base and reinforcement ring
- Filling tube consists of bras tube with a “crown”