- Even in the event of abrasion at the probe head, the automatic measurement compensation enables significantly longer operating periods without the necessity of recalibration.
- SONO-MIX can even measure steel fiber concrete.
- High accuarcy even in the wet mixture and thus the possibility to dose the water addition very precise by using recycled water.
- Highest Reliability: In comparison to Microwave probes, SONO probes provide accurate measurement values even when aggregates are exposed to steam in winter and where the sand and the gravel feature differing grain sizes.
- The intelligent pre-processing of the measurement values featuring smooth mean value accumulation, adjustable filters, and up to 15 calibration curves for the calibration which is already conducted in the sensor itself. Usually, external evaluation devices are not required.
- Two variably adjustable analogue outputs 0(4)...20mA allow for the easy connection to any currently existing control system.
- A RS485 interface
enables the network operation of the sensor. It already contains a data bus protocol for the connection of several SONO sensors. The connection of the sensor to industrial buses such as Profibus, Ethernet, etc. is possible via optional external modules (available upon request).